Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Welcome!

Welcome all!

For months now, I've been mulling over the idea to start up some kind of restaurant review, mostly for my own personal records, but then the idea of blogging the reviews dawned on me. What a great idea?! I'm sure there are plenty of restaurant blogs out there, but since I enjoy dining out, at various establishments from the ritzy to the "oh-my-god-that's-an-eating-establishment?" I figured I'd give it a shot.

So, here are some of the things that I feel are important in reviewing a restaurant. First, I must impress upon my readers that the reviews are solely my own opinion and do not reflect on anyone else's opinions (unless of course, you agree with me :-) ). I will try to give as best of a subjective review and narrative as possible. I hope to cover points related to experiences regarding reservation making, wait time (if any), wait staff temperament, service in general, quality of food both in taste as well as display, general ambiance and decor, and any other kind of miscellaneous stuff that tickles my fancy.

As always, comments from readers are always a pleasure, and very much encouraged. In fact, I urge you to disagree with me. And without further ado, let's begin the reviews!

No comments: